Free Fantasy Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Fantasy Worlds

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Earn Strength and HP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella
Princess
Ella

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
Strength:
How to Earn Strength and HP Left_bar_bleue100/100How to Earn Strength and HP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
How to Earn Strength and HP Left_bar_bleue100/100How to Earn Strength and HP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
$: 1000000

How to Earn Strength and HP Empty
PostSubject: How to Earn Strength and HP   How to Earn Strength and HP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Earning Strength there are several ways to earn strength:
-training if you train, you will earn anywhere from 1-3 strengths, but you must PM me saying where you trained and which pages you trained on.
-Staying at an inn if you stay at an inn, you will earn 1 strength per night you stay, but it costs you $2 per night you stay.
-Battling if you battle someone, you must PM me to say where you fought, who won and who lost.
-special training special training is whenever you ski, swim, or do a service. servises will be posted on the job board. you can post a job on the job board, but just remember that you have to offer a reward and type the word "complete" in editing when a job has been completed. you must PM me if you take a job.

Earning HP there are also many ways to earn HP:
-battling
-special training
-going to school you will earn any where from 1-3 HP for attending and from 5-7 when class is in session. you must PM me saying thet you were in class!
Back to top Go down
http://freefantasyworlds.heavenforum.com

How to Earn Strength and HP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Fantasy Worlds :: Getting Started as a New Member :: Playing Rules and Updates-
Jump to: