Free Fantasy Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Fantasy Worlds

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anouncements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella
Princess
Ella

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
Strength:
Anouncements Left_bar_bleue100/100Anouncements Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
$: 1000000

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Any special anouncements will be posted here!
Back to top Go down
http://freefantasyworlds.heavenforum.com
Ella
Princess
Ella

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
Strength:
HP:
$: 1000000

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Since this website has so few members, when one shows up, I feel really really happy. I would like to share that joy with the one's who cause it. Therefore, the first 10 members (other than myself) will recieve 20 HP, 20 strength, and $100 on this site! Also, on Saturdays, at a certain time when I'm on, I will give members who are also on additional money, HP, and strength. I may also do this on other days, but not every day!
Back to top Go down
http://freefantasyworlds.heavenforum.com
Ella (Ad

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 am

Hello everyone! I regret to inform you that I have forgotten my password to this site and there is no way for me to retrieve it or get a new one. If you did like this site and want to continue RP, I have made a new site. You can e-mail me and I will give you the name to that site. Anyone who joins that site from here will recieve additional stats for their troubles. Again, I am truely for the inconvenience.

Sorry,
~Ella (Admin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anouncements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Fantasy Worlds :: Getting Started as a New Member :: Playing Rules and Updates-
Jump to: